The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss and share the latest innovations in utilising Internet of Things technology and data to elevate the culture and future of Smart Cities. Experts in every field must work together to ensure the future we create is compatible and efficient. It is imperative that leaders in every field remain up-to-date and educated on the tremendous strides we are making in terms of technology and innovation.
Points of Discussion
- How to become a data-driven Smart City
- The essential link between people, communities and technology
- Government and e-Government in a Smart City
- Involving citizens in their Smart City transformation
- Turning ideas about the future in Smart City & IoT into reality
- The advancement of smart devices and the resulting connectivity; how might this change behaviour
- How organisations are using IoT & Big Data for success
- Privacy concerns surrounding Big Data for success
- How technology is changing the way people live behave, and access services
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
While the implementation of a Smart City is a relatively novel concept only visualized in the last 20 years, the tools being used for its realisation have been in the works for a much longer period of time. How do we connect communities, governments, and businesses in a meaningful, attainable, and simple way? The utilization of smart technology and IoT in cooperation with governments, businesses and other institutions has gained considerable speed in order to reconcile the expectations of the global population.
While these new ideas are continually being reinforced; it is imperative to share and communicate ideas with experts in every field. It is in this way that we will ensure established institutions are of the highest calibre. This summit will give your organization the perspective it needs in order to implement seamless, consistent, and first-rate approaches to IoT and Smart City.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your cities. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing Smart City & IoT projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.